Thursday, September 23, 2010

I heart pizza.

Including in India! Vijay Uncle and I decided that we needed a change in cuisine, and decided order food from Domino's pizza - which delivers!It was a tough decision, but we decided to order the Veg Extravaganza: black olives, onion, crisp capiscum, mushroom, fresh tomato, golden corn, jalapeno, and extra cheese. We also got an order of garlic breadsticks.

The pizza arrived within the hour, and it was delicious. Not quite as spicy as the menu promised, but good nevertheless. The pizza and breadsticks tasted surprisingly similar to when ordered in America - usually American-style items here still have a distinctly Indian flavor, but not so much here.

YUMMMMMMM

4 comments:

  1. but was it the NEW AND IMPROVED Dominos?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had dominos in Japan recently too. It didn't taste similar..but I devoured it. I crave America. Kinda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, it's funny, I don't feel like I miss American things day to day, but when something is in front of me, I go at it like I've been craving it for months.

    ReplyDelete